Reach Truck with Moving Mast
KEEP YOUR OPERATIONS REACHING HIGHER
The Hyster® moving mast reach truck series offers seven models with a selection of five chassis shapes and many useful options, tailored to meet the demands of your warehouse application.
- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Built for comfort
- Enhanced productivity
High-quality components matched with easy service access provides efficient maintenance and repairs, helping minimize downtime and maintain high productivity.
- Hinged door gives easy service access to motors, hydraulics and other components
- Greased for “life” mast rollers
- Basic display provides critical status of components and error codes
- Single plug-in service access point for truck diagnostics
- Laptop to PC service tool for service technicians
- Diagnostic plug-in point on standard and premium displays
- Double-wired CANbus and controllers
- 100% leak free quick disconnect hydraulic fittings
- 3,000-hour hydraulic oil and filter service interval; 7,500-hour transmission oil change
With many businesses facing growing financial pressures, every operational detail must be optimized. By identifying and addressing details such as extended service intervals on key components, long lasting components and battery management, our moving mast reach truck series delivers what your business demands.
Operators are integral to the success of your operation. Every detail of the operator’s experience was considered and built into the moving mast reach truck design. Work-induced fatigue during a tough shift is reduced when the truck is comfortable and easy to operate with great visibility.
- Simple, integrated control
- Comfortable, contoured shape that matches natural resting of the hand
- Maximum grip surface
- Fingertip mini-joystick control
- Angled and contoured arm rest for increased operating comfort
- Incorporates mini-lever control
- Integrated function control buttons
- Lowered bulkhead
- Visibility through and around the mast
- Intelligent positioning of free lift cylinder
- Enhanced visibility decreases neck, head and shoulder fatigue during operation
Warehouse operations are constantly under pressure to deliver more swiftly and more cost effectively. Our moving mast reach trucks have been optimized to meet these challenges.
- ECO-eLo Performance Mode drives down operating costs by switching to Energy Efficiency Mode and reduce energy consumption without affecting productivity.
- Adjustable speed reduction enhances straight line travel and stabilizes maneuverability on cornering.
- Traction motor gives powerful acceleration with a travel speed of up to 8.7 mph.
- Mast delivers 143 ft. per minute lift speeds, with certain masts lifting up to 551 in.
- Self-adjusting brake system eliminates brake pads, hydraulic oil change and piping.
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||AST||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|R1.4||3000lbs||423||107.0||48V / 420-775Ah||7807|
|R1.6N||3500lbs||354||108.7||48V / 420-775Ah||7747|
|R1.6HD||3500lbs||448||111.5||48V / 560-775Ah||9414|
|R1.6||3500lbs||423||107.5||48V / 420-775Ah||7919|
|R2.0HD||4500lbs||551||113.07||48V / 700-1085Ah||10315|
|R2.0||4500lbs||409||110.0||48V / 560-775Ah||8481|
|R2.5||5500lbs||409||114.4||48V / 700-930Ah||9462|
Support throughout the lift truck life cycle
Knowledgeable, reliable dealers make all the difference
When it comes to collaborating with a lift truck dealer, you can’t settle – you need dealers wholly focused on your success. When you purchase equipment or technology solutions from Yale Lift Truck Technologies, you gain access to our independent dealer network. “Independent” means our dealers are not constrained by factory ownership or corporate red tape.
Our dealers are entirely focused on fulfilling your needs
- A seamless experience, from order to factory to ongoing support
- Effective recommendations and responsive support, from parts, maintenance and
emergency services to fleet management, rental trucks and operator training.
- Expertise and guidance on special features and allied products and services for your
warehouse, like racking, guarding and safety equipment.
- Assistance with financing options.
WIRELESS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Hyster Tracker provides true wireless fleet management, can drive fleet efficiency, improves operator performance, reduces your carbon footprint and lowers your overall material handling costs.
POWER YOUR POSSIBILITIES
HYSTER POWER MATCH
Not all power is the same. Learn how a better-matched power source could make a difference in your operations.
The forklift is only part of the solution
Hyster knows that a tough lift truck is even better when it comes with a strong partner to meet your unique needs.
Order Forklift Parts Online
The Quality Parts Your Truck Needs
Request access to tools to help you find the right part, access technical information and shop from the convenience of your home, office or shop.
Hyster Fleet Management
We Get Fleet Done
If you have a fleet, whether it’s forklifts or other types of equipment, we can help you manage it with the just-right program tailored to meet your needs.