ICE Pneumatic Tire
DISTINCTLY HYSTER, BUILT FOR YOU
Start with a singular base configuration, then add only what you need to best suit your operational needs — no more, no less. By designing a completely unique forklift, you get the comfort and performance you desire, plus the cost benefit of only paying for what your operators and operation need in order to perform optimally.
- Dynamic Stability System (DSS)
- Operator-Centric Design
- Exceptional Visibility
- Keep Costs Under Control
- Operator Assistance Systems
The maintenance-free DSS solution reduces the likelihood of tip overs and reminds operators of safe operating practices by monitoring operating conditions and automatically limiting truck functionality when potentially unsafe conditions are detected.
To take your operational safety to the next level, pair DSS with a professional grade forklift training program and optional Hyster Tracker telematics. When you start operators with a solid training foundation, put Hyster DSS technology in play, and enable supervisors with Hyster Tracker to monitor operator performance in real time, you have the right tools to improve safety in your work environment.
- Seat and step are close together, making entry and exit easier
- Large step provides a greater foothold for the operator
- Flip-up armrests are included with optional suspension seats
- Large floor space
- Dynamic seat adjustment provides up to 25% more forward & backward seat flexibility than the leading competitor
- Greater head and shoulder clearance than the leading competitor
- Foot-activated, hand-released parking brake is designed to tuck out of the way when applied, enabling unobstructed entry and exit
- Standard, full-color touch-screen display
- A low dash and a wide mast give the operator excellent visibility of the fork tips
- High-strength laminated glass roof provides an unobstructed upward view
- The wide viewing window through the mast enhances visibility of forks and load
The robust Yanmar industrial engine is designed to create increased service intervals. Other standard components such as tapered roller bearings, O-ring face seals, and double-sealed electrical connectors require less frequent maintenance. Optional components are available to further reduce maintenance time and cost:
- On-demand cooling with reversing fan
- On-demand hydraulic system
- Wet disc brakes
- Advanced Duramatch™ electronic transmission
- Rear-Facing Camera with corresponding LCD rear view display
- Spotlight and pedestrian awareness light options, mounting positions, colors and control methods
- Optional shelf height selector with one-touch activation
- Slim, LED, mast mounted work lights
- Optional LPG tank bracket interlock
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Center||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine Type||Transmission|
|H70A||7000lbs||24in||200||96.4||46.7 / 53.3||10680||Yanmar 2.1L Diesel / Yanmar 2.2L LPG||Powershift 1-speed / Duramatch|
|H40A||4000lbs||24in||200||86.3||45.7 / 50.4||7600||Yanmar 2.1L Diesel / Yanmar 2.2L LPG||Powershift 1-speed / Duramatch|
|H60A||6000lbs||24in||200||93.5||46.7 / 53.3||9890||Yanmar 2.1L Diesel / Yanmar 2.2L LPG||Powershift 1-speed / Duramatch|
|H50A||5000lbs||24in||200||89.1||45.7 / 50.4||8430||Yanmar 2.1L Diesel / Yanmar 2.2L LPG||Powershift 1-speed / Duramatch|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
Trucks may be shown with optional equipment and/or features not available in all regions.
HYSTER A+ LOGIC GIVES YOU
Move goods more efficiently and cost effectively at a low life-cycle cost.
Flexible and scalable product families help lower your total cost of ownership.
Component commonality leads to global sourcing at reduced costs and improved quality.
DON’T SETTLE FOR LESS THAN DSS
Safety is critical in the materials handling industry. That’s why we’ve engineered the Hyster® Dynamic Stability System (DSS) into every A Series model. The maintenance-free DSS reduces the likelihood of tip overs and reminds operators of safe operating practices by monitoring operating conditions and automatically limiting truck functionality when potentially unsafe conditions are detected.
Lateral stability system
Reduces truck leans in turns, helping to improve lateral stability. The innovative steer axle design allows for superior travel over uneven surfaces. The system is 100% maintenance free, with no controller, sensors or wiring.
High-lift traction control
Limits truck speed when handling an elevated load if the carriage is raised above the height threshold. Operator will receive a visual indicator on the truck display and an audible alert.
High-lift tilt control
Limits tilt speed and forward tilt range when the carriage is raised above the height threshold while carrying a load. Operator will receive a visual indicator on the truck display and an audible alert.
Dynamically limits speed when driving around corners, based on how tightly the truck is turning. Truck speed is not limited by using the brakes, but by cutting throttle, which produces a smooth deceleration. Operator will receive a visual indicator on the truck display and an audible alert.
WIRELESS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Hyster Tracker provides true wireless fleet management, can drive fleet efficiency, improves operator performance, reduces your carbon footprint and lowers your overall material handling costs.