4 Wheel Electric Forklift Truck Cushion Tire
AC ADVANTAGE FOR HEAVY-DUTY APPLICATIONS
The E80-120XN series trucks do the heavy lifting with ease—up to 12,000 pounds—so your operators can be more productive, and you can maximize your ROI – just what you expect from Hyster.
- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Built for comfort
- Enhanced productivity
- Performance options
The standard AC traction and hydraulic motors are unsurpassed in the materials handling industry so they spend more time working and less time being worked on.
BRUSHLESS AC TECHNOLOGY
- Eliminates motor brushes
- Requires no periodic maintenance
- Eliminates scheduled downtime and the cost for parts and service
- Eliminates the service requirements created by brush wear dust
- Does away with the commutator and its related parts and service costs
The E80-120XN series lowers your cost of operations by delivering increased productivity, lowered energy consumption, advanced dependability and reduced maintenance costs.
- The Pacesetter VSM monitors and communicates the truck’s multiple systems via the CANbus communication system, keeping a constant check on the unit and vital components.
- A two-piece floor plate and side plates can be easily removed for unrestricted service access. The lift-out fl oor plates require no tools, for quick and easy daily operator checks.
- CANbus communications simplifies wiring and improves serviceability.
- On-board diagnostics reduce repair time and minimize expensive part-swapping.
- Easy battery access is provided via the spring-assisted hood and quick release handle.
The superior ergonomic design of the E80-120XN series means greater comfort for your operator. Enhanced ergonomics combined with customizable performance characteristics increase overall productivity and uptime.
- Easy-to-use 3-point entry design of operator compartment uses a molded hand grip and armrest/hip restraint to minimize muscle/joint strain.
- A large floor space provides operator comfort, while the widened overhead guard legs allow for greater visibility.
- Adjustable steer column assures the right fit.
- High-comfort seat conforms to the operator to reduce operator fatigue.
- 12-inch steering wheel with integrated spinner knob reduces fatigue while providing more knee room and offers superior efficiency, maneuverability and control.
Customizable performance that matches operator skill with individual performance needs enables the E80-120XN series to give maximum productivity throughout the entire shift.
- Adjustment of customizable performance parameters to match your application needs is accessible via the multifunction display.
- A significant increase in loaded travel speeds and acceleration rates beyond the standard setting is possible when the Extended Shift setting is turned off.
- Standard Extended Shift AC controller settings provide the optimum balance between performance needs and battery shift life.
- Pacesetter Vehicle System Manager (VSM) enables customization of truck performance to suit application needs.
Superior trucks such as the E80-120XN series deserve superior options, allowing you to customize your trucks to fit the needs of your operator and your application.
- Application/environmental construction packages
- Return to set tilt option brings the forks to a preset position when tilting for easy operation
- Operator selectable performance modes allow varying levels of truck performance
- Rapid charge option further improves productivity by eliminating battery changes
- 36, 48 or 80-volt systems provide excellent performance
- Extended Shift can be disabled for increased productivity levels
- Seatside mechanical levers or electro-hydraulic TouchPoint mini-levers
- Audible and visible alarms
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|E100XN||10000lbs||24||208||92.2||36V / 2300Ah - 48V / 1800Ah - 80V / 1000Ah||12300|
|E100XNS||10000lbs||24||208||88.2||36V / 2300Ah - 48V / 1800Ah - 80V / 1000Ah||13070|
|E120XN||12000lbs||24||208||95.3||36V / 2300Ah - 48V / 1800Ah - 80V / 1000Ah||13810|
|E80XN||8000lbs||24||218||82.5||36V / 2300Ah - 48V / 1800Ah - 80V / 1000Ah||11070|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Hyster supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Operator Assist Technology
First-of-its-kind technology controls lift truck performance based on real-time equipment status, location and operating conditions.
POWER YOUR POSSIBILITIES
HYSTER POWER MATCH
Not all power is the same. Learn how a better-matched power source could make a difference in your operations.