4 Wheel Electric Forklift Truck Cushion Tire
AC FORKLIFT FOR HEAVY-DUTY APPLICATIONS
The E80-120XN series trucks do the heavy lifting with ease—up to 12,000 pounds—so your operators can be more productive, and you can maximize your ROI – just what you expect from Hyster.
- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Built for comfort
- Enhanced productivity
- Performance options
Find the best forklift to get more from your work day
The standard AC traction and hydraulic motors are unsurpassed in the materials handling industry so they spend more time working and less time being worked on.
BRUSHLESS AC TECHNOLOGY
- Eliminates motor brushes
- Requires no periodic maintenance
- Eliminates scheduled downtime and the cost for parts and service
- Eliminates the service requirements created by brush wear dust
- Does away with the commutator and its related parts and service costs
The E80-120XN series lowers your cost of operations by delivering increased productivity, lowered energy consumption, advanced dependability and reduced maintenance costs.
- The Pacesetter VSM monitors and communicates the truck’s multiple systems via the CANbus communication system, keeping a constant check on the unit and vital components.
- A two-piece floor plate and side plates can be easily removed for unrestricted service access. The lift-out fl oor plates require no tools, for quick and easy daily operator checks.
- CANbus communications simplifies wiring and improves serviceability.
- On-board diagnostics reduce repair time and minimize expensive part-swapping.
- Easy battery access is provided via the spring-assisted hood and quick release handle.
The superior ergonomic design of the E80-120XN series means greater comfort for your operator. Enhanced ergonomics combined with customizable performance characteristics increase overall productivity and uptime.
- Easy-to-use 3-point entry design of operator compartment uses a molded hand grip and armrest/hip restraint to minimize muscle/joint strain.
- A large floor space provides operator comfort, while the widened overhead guard legs allow for greater visibility.
- Adjustable steer column assures the right fit.
- High-comfort seat conforms to the operator to reduce operator fatigue.
- 12-inch steering wheel with integrated spinner knob reduces fatigue while providing more knee room and offers superior efficiency, maneuverability and control.
Customizable performance that matches operator skill with individual performance needs enables the E80-120XN series to give maximum productivity throughout the entire shift.
- Adjustment of customizable performance parameters to match your application needs is accessible via the multifunction display.
- A significant increase in loaded travel speeds and acceleration rates beyond the standard setting is possible when the Extended Shift setting is turned off.
- Standard Extended Shift AC controller settings provide the optimum balance between performance needs and battery shift life.
- Pacesetter Vehicle System Manager (VSM) enables customization of truck performance to suit application needs.
Superior trucks such as the E80-120XN series deserve superior options, allowing you to customize your trucks to fit the needs of your operator and your application.
- Application/environmental construction packages
- Return to set tilt option brings the forks to a preset position when tilting for easy operation
- Operator selectable performance modes allow varying levels of truck performance
- Rapid charge option further improves productivity by eliminating battery changes
- 36, 48 or 80-volt systems provide excellent performance
- Extended Shift can be disabled for increased productivity levels
- Seatside mechanical levers or electro-hydraulic TouchPoint mini-levers
- Audible and visible alarms
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Center||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|E100XN||10000lbs||24in||208||92.2||36V / 2300Ah - 48V / 1800Ah - 80V / 1000Ah||12300|
|E100XNS||10000lbs||24in||208||88.2||36V / 2300Ah - 48V / 1800Ah - 80V / 1000Ah||13070|
|E120XN||12000lbs||24in||208||95.3||36V / 2300Ah - 48V / 1800Ah - 80V / 1000Ah||13810|
|E80XN||8000lbs||24in||218||82.5||36V / 2300Ah - 48V / 1800Ah - 80V / 1000Ah||11070|
Support throughout the lift truck life cycle
Knowledgeable, reliable dealers make all the difference
When it comes to collaborating with a lift truck dealer, you can’t settle – you need dealers wholly focused on your success. When you purchase equipment or technology solutions from Yale Lift Truck Technologies, you gain access to our independent dealer network. “Independent” means our dealers are not constrained by factory ownership or corporate red tape.
Our dealers are entirely focused on fulfilling your needs
- A seamless experience, from order to factory to ongoing support
- Effective recommendations and responsive support, from parts, maintenance and
emergency services to fleet management, rental trucks and operator training.
- Expertise and guidance on special features and allied products and services for your
warehouse, like racking, guarding and safety equipment.
- Assistance with financing options.
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Hyster supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
FORKLIFT Operator Assist Technology
Hyster Reaction received the prestigious Edison Award for new product design and innovation. The first-of-its-kind technology controls lift truck performance based on real-time equipment status, location and operating conditions.
WIRELESS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Hyster Tracker provides true wireless fleet management, can drive fleet efficiency, improves operator performance, reduces your carbon footprint and lowers your overall material handling costs.
POWER YOUR POSSIBILITIES
HYSTER POWER MATCH
Not all power is the same. Learn how a better-matched power source could make a difference in your operations.
The forklift is only part of the solution
Hyster knows that a tough lift truck is even better when it comes with a strong partner to meet your unique needs.
Order Forklift Parts Online
The Quality Parts Your Truck Needs
Request access to tools to help you find the right part, access technical information and shop from the convenience of your home, office or shop.
Hyster Fleet Management
We Get Fleet Done
If you have a fleet, whether it’s forklifts or other types of equipment, we can help you manage it with the just-right program tailored to meet your needs.