PULL THE TOUGHEST LOADS
These trucks can tow up to 15,000 lbs with superior traction, high performance acceleration and innovative ergonomics.
- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Application versatility
Downtime costs are kept to a minimum through the use of onboard diagnostics and a design with easily accessible components helping to make maintenance quick and simple. The AC traction motor with built in thermal protection is fully enclosed for protection against damage and debris.
Energy efficiency further supports a lower cost of operation and is achieved through advanced control features, such as adjustable performance settings that enable the truck to be tailored to meet the specific application requirements.
Suitable for many types of couplings, the intelligently designed universal flange provides an ideal solution for a wide range of applications, including automotive assembly and component supply operations, industries operating parts line feed, mail and parcel distribution services, transport and healthcare services and wholesale distribution.
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Hyster supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Operator Assist Technology
First-of-its-kind technology controls lift truck performance based on real-time equipment status, location and operating conditions.
POWER YOUR POSSIBILITIES
HYSTER POWER MATCH
Not all power is the same. Learn how a better-matched power source could make a difference in your operations.