4 Wheel Electric Forklift Truck Cushion Tire
THE RIGHT FORKLIFT FOR TODAY'S DISTRIBUTION ENVIRONMENT
The Hyster® E45-70XN series lowers your cost of operations by delivering enhanced productivity, lower energy consumption, advanced dependability and reduced maintenance costs.
- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Built for comfort
- Enhanced productivity
Durable components mean less downtime for service. The standard AC traction and hydraulic motors set the standard in materials handling, significantly reducing maintenance requirements. Hyster-designed thermal management system maximizes performance during continuous operation, while preventing damage to components due to heat.
- Two-piece steel floor plate and side plates are easily removed to provide instant service access.
- Lift-out floor plate requires no tools for operator checks.
- CANbus communications simplifies wiring and improves serviceability.
- On-board diagnostics reduce repair time and minimize expensive part-swapping.
- Easy battery access is provided via the gas spring-assisted hood and quick release handle.
The E45-70XN series lowers your cost of operations by delivering increased productivity, lowered energy consumption, advanced dependability and reduced maintenance costs. According to the VDI Energy Cycle Standardized Test, the E45-70XN series provides the lowest energy consumption among competitors. Pacesetter VSM (Vehicle System Manager) enables customization of truck performance.
The superior ergonomic design of the E45-70XN series means greater comfort for your operator. Enhanced ergonomics combined with customizable performance characteristics increase overall productivity and uptime.
- Easy-to-use 3-point entry design of operator compartment uses a molded hand grip and armrest/hip restraint to minimize muscle/joint strain.
- Seat-side mechanical levers are positioned for maximum comfort and offer an optional integrated thumb-actuated directional control switch.
- Adjustable steer column assures the right fit.
- Choice of 6 different seats enables a more customizable level of comfort.
- 12-inch steering wheel with integrated spinner knob reduces fatigue, provides more knee room, and goes lock-to-lock in just 4 turns.
- Optional auxiliary DC converter provides an automotive-style 12-volt outlet and an auxiliary power tap for customer installed accessories.
Customizable performance that matches operator skill with individual performance needs enables maximum productivity throughout the entire shift.
- Adjustment of customizable performance parameters to match your application needs is accessible via the multifunction display and technician password protection.
- A significant increase in loaded travel speeds and acceleration rates beyond the standard setting is possible when the Extended Shift setting is turned off.
- Standard Extended Shift AC controller settings provide the optimum balance between performance needs and battery shift life.
- Pacesetter Vehicle System Manager (VSM) enables customization of truck performance to suit application needs.
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|E55XN||5500lbs||24||264||74.5||36V / 1100-1300Ah - 48V / 800-1000Ah - 80V / 375-450Ah||6710|
|E50XN||5000lbs||24||264||69.2||36V / 1100-1300Ah - 48V / 800-1000Ah - 80V / 375-400Ah||7030|
|E60XN||6000lbs||24||264||75.4||36V / 1100-1300Ah - 48V / 800-1000Ah - 80V / 375-450Ah||7350|
|E45XN||4500lbs||24||264||68.3||36V / 1100-1300Ah - 48V / 800-1000Ah - 80V / 375-400Ah||6620|
|E70XN||7000lbs||24||264||82.4||36V / 1600Ah - 48V / 1200Ah - 80V / 600Ah||7500|
|E65XN||6500lbs||24||264||79.1||36V / 1500-1600Ah - 48V / 1100-1200Ah - 80V / 600Ah||7400|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Hyster supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
100 TOP SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECTS
Recognized for increasing the efficiency of New Belgium Brewing Company’s keg line operations.
Wow, you guys have the Cadillacs.
Our operators that have come from Fort Collins said ‘Wow, you guys have the Cadillacs.’ So I couldn’t be more thankful in choosing Hyster for their lifts and completing this project of opening up this brewery and really getting us to where we are today.”
Phillip Pollick - Packaging Manager and Beer Traffic Conroller
POWER YOUR POSSIBILITIES
HYSTER POWER MATCH
Not all power is the same. Learn how a better-matched power source could make a difference in your operations.