Walkie High Lift Stacker
DO MORE IN LESS SPACE AND TIME
Whether your materials handling jobs include unloading or loading trailers, dockside maneuvering, production-line feeding, put-aways or let-downs, the Hyster® Walkie Stacker product line gives you a big capacity for work cycles handling palletized loads, at the operational cost of a walkie rather than a rider truck.
- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Enhanced productivity
- Performance options
Dock-to-stock and everything in between.
Complexity and accessibility can turn unscheduled downtime into a service nightmare and cost more than you bargained – not a problem with the ZA series.
- Optional multi-function display (standard on W25-30ZA2) provides performance-at-a-glance of the battery state-of-charge with four high-intensity LED lights. The display also shows the truck hours, fault code indication and lift interrupt warning.
- Truck diagnostic information can be read using a hand-held programming tool (optional) or by checking the status of the LED indicator mounted on the controller. All wiring is tagged for quick, easy circuit tracing.
- Optional battery rollers and easily removed side gates are available to help maximize your uptime and facilitate fast, easy battery change-outs.
- ‘Knock-out’ load wheel axles offer quick and easy maintenance and replacement.
The W25-30ZA2/W40ZA Straddle series is designed to improve your space utilization and productivity while driving down your cost of operations.
- Enjoy rock-solid stability whether you’re cornering, traveling, lifting or lowering, or traveling over rough floors and dock plates.
- 2-stage Limited Free-Lift (LFL) or 3-stage Full FreeLift (FFL) mast configurations let you reach the fourth shelf height position at 14 feet and above.
- Serial communications and solid-state switches with soldered wire connections increase reliability and uptime and reduce maintenance costs.
The Hyster Walkie Stacker product line gives you a significant capacity for work cycles handling palletized loads at the operational cost of a Walkie rather than a Rider truck.
- Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor (MOSFET) traction controller and Separately Excited Motor (SEM provide enhanced battery shift life and improved acceleration with higher top-end travels speeds when loaded.
- Bottom-mounted steering control handle’s ergonomic, easy-to-operate, fingertip control of proportional lift/lower, travel speed and direction, and an optional sideshift make load handling easier and more precise, increasing your productivity.
- Creep or “turtle” speed button allows you to maneuver the ZA-Straddle series in and out of tight areas.
Three operator-selectable performance modes allow you to choose between three preset user configurations that affect acceleration, deceleration (neutral braking), and top travel speed. Now, customizing your Hyster Walkie Stacker product line’s performance to your application is easier than ever.
MODE 1: Economy Mode (battery saver) Soft acceleration; reduced top travel speed with the Auto Deceleration adjusted to a high level.
MODE 2: Performance with Auto Deceleration Medium acceleration; reduced top travel speed with the Auto Deceleration adjusted to a high level.
MODE 3: Performance with Minimum Auto Deceleration High acceleration; high top travel speed with the Auto Deceleration adjusted to the minimum level.
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|W40ZA||4000lbs||122||24V / 255-510Ah||2458|
|W30ZA2||3000lbs||104||24V / 150-255Ah||2323|
|W25ZA2||2500lbs||104||24V / 150Ah||2305|
Support throughout the lift truck life cycle
Knowledgeable, reliable dealers make all the difference
When it comes to collaborating with a lift truck dealer, you can’t settle – you need dealers wholly focused on your success. When you purchase equipment or technology solutions from Yale Lift Truck Technologies, you gain access to our independent dealer network. “Independent” means our dealers are not constrained by factory ownership or corporate red tape.
Our dealers are entirely focused on fulfilling your needs
- A seamless experience, from order to factory to ongoing support
- Effective recommendations and responsive support, from parts, maintenance and
emergency services to fleet management, rental trucks and operator training.
- Expertise and guidance on special features and allied products and services for your
warehouse, like racking, guarding and safety equipment.
- Assistance with financing options.
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Hyster supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
WIRELESS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Hyster Tracker provides true wireless fleet management, can drive fleet efficiency, improves operator performance, reduces your carbon footprint and lowers your overall material handling costs.
POWER YOUR POSSIBILITIES
HYSTER POWER MATCH
Not all power is the same. Learn how a better-matched power source could make a difference in your operations.
The forklift is only part of the solution
Hyster knows that a tough lift truck is even better when it comes with a strong partner to meet your unique needs.
Order Forklift Parts Online
The Quality Parts Your Truck Needs
Request access to tools to help you find the right part, access technical information and shop from the convenience of your home, office or shop.
Hyster Fleet Management
We Get Fleet Done
If you have a fleet, whether it’s forklifts or other types of equipment, we can help you manage it with the just-right program tailored to meet your needs.