High Capacity Cushion Tire Forklift Truck
Designed for industrial applications, the Pegasus
Elite high-capacity cushion tire series includes 7 different models, featuring
lifting capacities from 20,000 to 35,000 pounds and offering LP, diesel and
electric power choices. Multiple mast, carriage and fork combinations are
available on the standard chassis to suit a wide range of applications and
industries, including metals, automotive stamping and manufacturing.
- Pegasus Elite series is designed for higher
capacities in a standard foot print and design. Strategically built for
environments that require forks for standard loads while maintaining unmatched
performance throughout the day and its lifetime.
- Designed with an all steel frame and stacked
counterweights, a larger tank to replace cooling system, standard knuckle
steering for tighter turn radius, and standard engine.
- The mast incorporates a wide, upright spread to
allow for easy and precise load spotting.
- The drive axle is designed to provide long
service life and marginal downtime.
- Large steps, easy to reach rails, and exits from
both sides of the truck allow for effortless ingress and egress.
- The spacious operator compartment boasts a clear
view mast with a low profile chassis to allow driver to see the fork tips,
enabling the highest visibility.