Manually transporting flat-pack and odd-shaped items is a real “pain in the back”
Eliminate time consuming, labor-intensive process and achieve simple, productive transport with the Heavyweight Handler. This automated dolly-type solution offers a superior ergonomic experience when unloading trailers of flat-pack and odd-shaped, single-pack items.
Drive productivity, drive savings
- Cut unloading times up to 50%
- Decrease labor up to 40%
- Achieve estimated labor savings of $74,400 per Heavyweight Handler*
- Increase utilization of available workforce
- Lessen product, container and facility damage
- Load backrest angles and supports oblong items during transport, reducing the physical stress of manually moving heavy/bulky items
- Tilt cylinder permits forward and backward tilt of load backrest, making loading and unloading simple and effortless
- Base support slides under items for easy loading and unloading, reducing labor-intensive task of manually moving items onto a hand truck
- Load strap wraps around load, securing it during transport, while providing added worker confidence and decreased physical strain
*Labor savings of $74,400 based on 2020 warehouse worker fully burdened wage of $19.37 per hour, working 40 hours per week, 48 weeks per year.