Powerful tow tractors to pull the toughest loads
These trucks can tow up to 15,000 lbs with superior traction, high performance acceleration and innovative ergonomics.
Hyster® Tow Tractor Highlights:
- Hyster LO5.0T tow tractors feature a 2.6kW AC motor that delivers powerful high performance acceleration, braking and travel speed. The LO7.0T tow tractors feature a 3.0kW AC motor. Both trucks are available with fixed or lifting platform to pick from various levels and height positions.
- Suitable for many types of couplings, the intelligently designed universal flange ensures an ideal solution for a wide range of applications, including automotive assembly and component supply operations, industries operating parts line feed, mail and parcel distribution services, transport and healthcare services and wholesale distribution
- For tough operating environments a welded steel box construction helps to ensure long term reliability and durability by protecting the counterbalance forklift from collision impacts
- Component wear and tear and resulting operational costs are reduced thanks to features such as regenerative braking, which reduces use of the service brake, dissipating the heat of the traction motor
- Downtime costs are kept to a minimum through the use of onboard diagnostics and a design with easily accessible components helping to make maintenance quick and simple. The AC traction motor with built in thermal protection is fully enclosed for protection against damage and debris
- Energy efficiency further supports a lower cost of operation and is achieved through advanced control features, such as adjustable performance settings that enable the truck to be tailored to meet the specific application requirements
- The LO5.0T - LO7.0T tow tractors are available with a coasting function (previously known as creep control), that enables the operator to move with the truck without mounting the vehicle