HEAVY DUTY END RIDER PALLET TRUCK
SETTING THE BAR FOR WAREHOUSE APPLICATIONS
The Hyster® B60-80ZHD2 End Rider embodies the future of warehousing and materials handling. Available in single, double or triple pallet 6,000 and 8,000 lb. capacity, these revolutionary pallet trucks are engineered to take on demanding applications in a multitude of operating conditions. Armed with forward-thinking, innovative features, the Hyster End Rider leads the way.
After thorough research and planning, Hyster has gone above and beyond what you’ve typically seen in the warehousing industry. We’ve designed the end rider with innovative and industry-exclusive features that will set the bar for the future of warehouse materials handling.
With the Hyster® End Rider Series, you’ll be armed with intelligently designed technology to help make your operation run faster, leaner and more efficient. Seconds add up to minutes, minutes add up to hours. So every second Hyster can save your operator on picking applications and docking applications, helps you to be more productive and helps increase your profits.
Productivity Features for Orderpicking Applications:
- ADVANCED COAST CONTROL WITH SIDE GLIDE allows operators to walk alongside the truck between pick locations while order picking, without repeatedly pulling the handle down to advance the truck.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL VARIABLE SPEED COAST CONTROL allows operators to move the truck forward and reverse at variable speeds, helping to increase order picking efficiency.
Productivity Features for Transporting Applications:
- HYSTER INTELLIGENT SLOW DOWN™ recognizes when the truck is turning and reduces the truck’s speed to enhance load stability and operator control, decreasing risk of product damage.
- INTELLIGENT CRUISE CONTROL permits the operator to set the truck speed, allowing them to relax the throttle over long hauls, minimizing wrist/hand stress.
Productivity Features for All Applications:
- MULTIFUNCTION TOUCH FULL-COLOR DISPLAY access functionality, software, diagnostic codes and similar interfaces.
- INTELLIGENT SHIFT WITH DUAL ACCELERATION automates lift/lower functions to improve productivity, while dual acceleration offers 2 different rabbit acceleration profiles, based on surrounding conditions.
- EXTENDED SHIFT balances battery and shift life, allowing truck to run longer between battery changes
- HYSTER TRACKER provides a scalable solution for fleets, from monitoring truck utilization to limiting operator access. Hyster Tracker allows you to track your fleet at your fintertips.