Internal Combustion Forklift Cushion Tire
PERFORMANCE CUSTOMIZED FOR YOUR APPLICATION
The S40-70FT series is suited for applications such as loading and unloading trailers, transporting loads and cross-docking.
- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Operator comfort
- Enhanced productivity
- Performance options
Industrial lift truck downtime results from problems with the powertrain, electrical system, cooling system or hydraulic system. Advanced design of the S40-70FT truck series can help reduce that downtime.
- Pacesetter VSM industrial onboard computer monitors and protects the powertrain to maximize uptime.
- Strong transmission gears and shafts handle the most demanding duty cycle.
- Electronic-controlled powershift transmission has state-of-the-art, strong clutch packs that provide long life.
- Hyster brakes are self-adjusting and self-energizing with a heavy-duty backing plate.Industrial lift truck downtime results from problems with the powertrain, electrical system, cooling system or hydraulic system.
- When service is needed, easy access to major components can make service more efficient.
The S40-70FT series can offer significant annual savings in operating consumable costs, such as fuel efficiency, extended tire life, reduced brake wear and optimized service time, which can result in the lowest cost per load moved.
- Auto Deceleration System and controlled power reversal helps extend brake life.
- Electronic hydraulic control system helps reduce fuel consumption.
- Heavy duty cooling system with superior airflow reduces heat even in harsh operating environments.
- CANbus communications, non-mechanical sensors and switches, and sealed connections eliminate electrical problems.
- Pacesetter VSM reduces service checks and repairs.
- Service access is provided through a one-piece floor plate.
- Onboard diagnostics reduce repair time.
- Coil-over-plug ignition eliminates spark plug wires.
The truck is designed to help reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity through superior operator comfort, precise, effortless handling, and easy entry and exit.
- Easy-to-use 3-point entry design of operator compartment uses a molded hand grip and armrest/hip restraint to minimize muscle/joint strain.
- Increased shoulder clearance
- Non-cinch seat belt increases comfort by remaining loose during normal driving conditions. This automotive style seat belt features an internal mechanism that locks the seat belt if required.
- Isolated drivetrain minimizes the effect of powertrain vibration and road-borne shocks
- Swing-out bracket frees the LPG tank from over the counterweight to simplify changeout.
- Optional EZXchange bracket minimizes arm and back strain for easier tank changeouts.
Increased productivity can result in significant savings in materials handling costs.
- Hyster® Variable Power Technology™ provides adjustable performance modes that allow customers to maximize productivity or fuel economy.
- Choice of 2 high output engines, 2 performance transmissions, 2 hydraulic controls and 3 cooling system options.
- DuraMatch™ transmissions include Auto Deceleration System, controlled rollback on ramps, and controlled power reversals to move loads more efficiently with less operator fatigue and product damage.
- Enhanced cooling system with optimized airflow stabilizes operating temperatures, allowing uninterrupted workflow and increasing uptime.
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine Type||Transmission|
|S60FT||6000lbs||24||276||81.3||43.6||9768||PSI 2.4L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 1-speed / DuraMatch™ 1-speed|
|S55FT||5500lbs||24||276||81.3||43.6||9113||PSI 2.4L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 1-speed / DuraMatch™ 1-speed|
|S50FT||5000lbs||24||276||81.3||42||8587||PSI 2.4L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 1-speed / DuraMatch™ 1-speed|
|S70FT||7000lbs||24||276||81.3||45.6||10535||PSI 2.4L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 1-speed / DuraMatch™ 1-speed|
|S40FT||4000lbs||24||276||81.3||42||7803||PSI 2.4L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 1-speed / DuraMatch™ 1-speed|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Hyster supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
FACTORY-FIT ROTATOR ATTACHMENT
Tested and certified prior to leaving the Hyster manufacturing facility
ELECTRIC LIFT TRUCKS
CLEAN POWER THAT MEANS BUSINESS
Are you ready to transition from ICE to electric? Hyster® electric lift trucks power your possibilities by reducing emissions, fuel consumption and maintenance costs while boosting performance and efficiency.