4 Wheel Electric Forklift Truck Pneumatic Tire
THE POWER YOU NEED WITH ZERO EMISSIONS
A clean, tough and productive truck that delivers consistent performance shift after shift.
- Operator comfort
- Low cost of operation
- Reliable components
- Performance modes
- Environmental application options
The operator module provides a comfortable and productive operator compartment that features a 20% increase in floor space and a relocated multifunction display for enhanced visibility and load control. A redesigned hood provides full battery service access, reducing downtime.
The J45-70XN lift truck delivers more bottom-line savings by increasing productivity and uptime through the use of AC motors and transistor controller technology for all traction and hydraulic systems, which reduce the frequency and cost of maintenance.
Using cutting-edge components and intelligent system design, the J45-70XN forklift operates with minimal downtime. The truck series is assembled on a state-of-the-art assembly line utilizing the latest in manufacturing processes and techniques.
Adjustment of customizable performance parameters to match your application needs is accessible via the multifunction display and technician password protection. A significant increase in loaded travel speeds and acceleration rates beyond the standard setting is possible when the “Extended Shift” setting is turned off. Our standard “Extended Shift” AC controller setting provides the optimum balance between performance needs and battery shift life.
In response to customer requests for an electric truck that can be operated outside and in adverse environments, Hyster offers the following application/environmental options:
- IP54 sealed drive axle/motors with belly pan and side shields
- Outdoor protection/wash-down Package
- Front mud guards
- Tilt cylinder boots
- These optional enhancements make the J45-70XN lift truck suitable for outdoor use in applications where only internal combustion engine trucks have been successful in the past.
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity Voltage|
|J60XN||6000lbs||24||217||81.6||80V / 1000Ah|
|J70XN||7000lbs||24||217||84.2||80V / 1000Ah|
|J50XN||5000lbs||24||212||76||80V / 1000Ah|
|J45XN||4500lbs||24||212||76||80V / 1000Ah|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Hyster supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
POWER YOUR POSSIBILITIES
HYSTER POWER MATCH
Not all power is the same. Learn how a better-matched power source could make a difference in your operations.